Thursday, May 04, 2006

Hey, sharp dresser!

So I’ve been wondering, basically since we put the site up, how many people have actually perused the lovely merchandise available in our CST store. I can look to see how many items we’ve sold, but that doesn’t really gauge interest or general curiosity, etc. I’d be curious to know which items are your favorites (whether or not you’ve actually purchased anything is beside the point). So do me a favor, if you don’t mind: go to the store, admire the wide array of stunning merchandise, and then come back here to tell us your favorites. Maybe we’ll send you one of whatever it is you like. Probably not, but you never know.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

I just got the bib and onsie. (Since we now have a baby, I like the kid stuff a lot.) And I got a ringer t-shirt for Mark. :)

Thanks for reminding me to shop. I was meaning to do that...

Matt said...

Cool! I can't wait to see lil' Charles in his onesie! We have one of those, too.

Mark said...

I don't recall any discussion of the possibility of you purchasing more clothing for our baby. This could destroy our whole budget for the month.

Perhaps we could get a bunch of babies together sometime, all with CST shirts, and take some publicity shots for your next album or tour, which ever comes first.