Wednesday, August 16, 2006

CST downloadable

After only four months of being told it would be "in a week or so" (sort of the same theme as our CD project, I guess), Second Whisper is now available for download on iTunes (Folksinging isn't and won't be because of copyright issues with "Catch the Wind," but the new CD probably will be... someday). I was playing the 30 second demos that iTunes offers and they seem to be intentionally selected clips - like someone listened to the song and decided what 30 second clip sold the song best. I think that's cool, although I can't really say why; nice of the Apple staff to scope our tunes, I guess.

So if you're in a buying-music-on-iTunes mood, go download yourself some CST! Now available on iTunes!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder what the qualifications are to be a tune-scoper. It seems like it would be a full-time job...

Charlie said...

True. Interesting work, though, I'd think. The tune-scoper revelation explains why iTunes took so much longer than the other 30 downloads-for-sale services we're also on, too. That confused me at first - Apple doesn't really have a reputation for being slow about such things.

Matt said...

No one ever posts comments on my blog entries. Do my entries suck that much? I am a little overly wordy, I guess...

Charlie said...

Especially considering the number of typos I've found in this post. Good grief; you'd think I didn't read 'em before I posted 'em.

Which is, of course, ridiculous...