Monday, March 12, 2007

WHAT I KNOW NOW

Here is what I know now:
  • Central Standard Time's third full-length, all-original CD is finished and set for production to begin.
  • The new CD should be (cross your fingers, knock on wood, etc.) in our hands in time for our March 29th show at Luther College.
  • The new CD has been a long time coming. We've been working on it in one way or another for about... four years (?). I think that's right.
  • The title of the CD is What I Know Now.
Whew... more to come soon!

3 comments:

Charlie said...

More than four. Some of the music's older than that, at least, if you count writing the songs as working on the CD.

Matt said...

Nah, I only count when we actually started recording in earnest, with the intent of releasing a CD.

Charlie said...

So sometime in the fall after we went to Montana. Is that only four years ago? I guess that sounds about right.

We're by far the most active commenters on our own blog. Us=awesome.