Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Trying something different...

I've read a few times that people enjoy reading band-related thoughts by members of bands - that a good way to connect with people is to send out a regular newsletter or have a blog or barrage people with phone calls. Newsletters are expensive and barraging people with phone calls is time-consuming and seems likely to annoy, so by way of experimenting with this process I present here the Central Standard Time blog, wherein Matt and I (you should be an activated poster, Matt - let me know if it doesn't work) can share news and thoughts about concerts, CDs, etc. - and where you the loyal fan/indifferent listener/confused random surfer can chime in with comments of your own! Plus, regular readers of Matt's and my blogs will certainly agree that our prolific-ness lends itself to a second blogging project.

I stole this URL from myself since it seemed so apt for the theme - those of you interested (for whatever reason) in finding "Meaningless Musings," my blog, can find it at yxelf.blogspot.com.

Posts soon to follow about actual Central Standard Time-y things! Happy Ash Wednesday, if that's not too oxymoronic a wish!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Ooh! Now with photo!

Nice.

Anonymous said...

this isnt related to this post but you rock my sox off CST

-just try and guess who i am

clue - cookies!

Charlie said...

Hmmm... are you commenting from Cedar Rapids?